Housekeeping Chores (aka Splitting Wood)

Today we had some housekeeping chores such as (David) splitting wood for both fireplaces. Although it is spring, in the evenings the temp drops and this old barn gets quite cool so the fireplace is perfect to take the chill off the first floor as there are no heating radiators except on the second floor. Then off to the Super Marché to pick up a few grocery items, and on to the Avignon train station to meet our friend, Jack Fisher and his companion Betty. They will be staying with us for a few days.

Advertisements

6 Responses to Housekeeping Chores (aka Splitting Wood)

1. Tom says:

David
    I hope you found the correct end of the ax? Sounds like a good time, with the exception of cutting wood.
    Hope all is well. Miss the two of you.
    Tom

2. Anne says:

Sounds like you’re having a wonderful time. Love the blog!!

3. Bobbie says:

What is the matter Bev, didn’t David come out of the wood shed yet?

Uncle Boob

4. Tom says:

Bev
    Don’t let David hurt himself even with a mall. You know how he is. Sounds like a great trip I wish we were there to help it along. How did your dinner go with the “French”?

5. Kyra says:

I soooo have French envy. You didn’t tell me you guys were heading to the south of france!?! I would have somehow managed to pack myself in your bags had I known!

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time. Can’t wait to hear more of your stories.

Will definitely check out that website when (not if) we return to Provence.

Have some olives for us. We really miss those (and the Kir Royales)!

Love, The Ramseys

6. jeff outcalt says:

David,

Hi,

You know I want to do that Aero club. Hours would be great. Look like you
    are having a great time.

Best,